Enforcing The Order


If someone is not following a court order, there are different options available to get the person to comply depending on what kind of order the person is violating.  Read this section to find out more about what the different ways to get the order enforced.

Read more ...


If someone is not following the court order, the judge can hold them in contempt.  The judge can also award any unpaid money, including child support or spousal support.  If you want to file for contempt or respond to a motion for contempt filed against you, visit this section for more information and to find forms to use. 

Read more ...