References, Resources, & Links
Divorce References, Resources, & Links
Listed below are links to laws and other resources that relate to divorce and may be helpful to your case:
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125.005 through 125.185. These are the Nevada statutes about divorce.
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125C.001 through 125C.0075. These are the Nevada statutes about child custody.
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 125B. These are the Nevada statutes about establishing and changing child support.
- Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure. These are the Nevada court rules that apply to all district courts in Nevada.
- Eighth Judicial District Court Rules. The rules in Part 5 apply to all family cases in Clark County.
- Free Classes. Free classes are offered as a community service by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada and the William S. Boyd School of Law, and Nevada Legal Services. Divorce classes are offered in English and in Spanish.
- Videos. The judges of family court have created many helpful videos to explain the family court process and important things you need to know when representing yourself. There are also links to videos about general divorce topics created by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.