References, Resources, & Links
Divorce References, Resources, & Links
Listed below are links to laws and other resources that relate to divorce and may be helpful to your case:
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125.005 through 125.185. These are the Nevada statutes about divorce.
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125C.001 through 125C.0075. These are the Nevada statutes about child custody.
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 125B. These are the Nevada statutes about establishing and changing child support.
- Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure. These are the Nevada court rules that apply to all district courts in Nevada.
- Eighth Judicial District Court Rules. The rules in Part 5 apply to all family cases in Clark County.
- Free Classes. Free classes are offered as a community service by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada and the William S. Boyd School of Law, and Nevada Legal Services. Divorce classes are offered in English and in Spanish.