For important information related to court operations and COVID-19 click here.

Self-help staff: call 702-455-1500 or email us at
Domestic violence protection orders: call 702-455-1500 and press 2 or email
Clerk of Court efiling: For efiling help: call 702-455-4472 and press 9.


After the Final Order: Changing or Appealing an Order

Submit a Stipulation & Order if the Other Party Agrees

After a final custody order is entered, you and the other parent might want to change the custody order, the visitation schedule, or the child support amount in the future. If you both agree to the changes, this page shows how you and the other parent can change your court order without needing to see a judge.

Read more ...

File a Motion to Go Back to Court

Parents sometimes need to come back to court after a custody case is finished to have orders changed. If you and the other parent cannot agree on how to resolve issues that come up later (such as custody, visitation, or child support), either one of you can file a motion to ask the judge to change the orders. This page will give you more information on what kinds of changes you can request and the process to get your case back in front of the judge.  

Read more ...

Opposing a Motion Filed Against You

Learn how to prepare and file a written “opposition” to a motion that the other party filed against you. Keep in mind that if you don’t file an opposition, the other party might win automatically!

Read more ...

Appealing an Order

Learn how to "appeal" your case if you disagree with the final decision reached by the judge after your trial.

Read more ...