Look Up My Case

Online Case Access

Self-represented litigants may request online access to their case by following the steps on the Clark County Court Case Access webpage (effective 5/14/24). 

Public cases are available online at the District Court Portal or the Clark County Courts Records Inquiry.

You can search by case number or by a party’s name. If you are using the records inquiry system and you are not sure how to spell a party’s name, check the box that says “use soundex” and the system will search names that sound like the one you are searching for.

Some family court cases are “sealed” and not accessible to the public.  As of 8/2/2023, all custody cases are sealed and no longer available for online lookup.  

If you are a party to a sealed case, you may request online access to your case by following the steps at the Clark County Court Case Access webpage.  You must have a portal account, request extended access, and have a live online meeting with a records clerk who can verify your identity. 


Getting Copies of Documents, Transcripts, and Videos

You can get copies of documents from your case from the Clerk of Court.   

For copies of documents, visit the Clerk of Court Records page. Download a "copy request" form and submit the form to the email address listed. 

You can also request copies in person at the Family Court (601 N. Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89101) Mon - Fri, 8am-4pm.  There is a fee of $0.50/page, and an additional fee for certified copies. 


Adoption records cannot be accessed without a court order.  If you need copies of documents from an adoption case, you can download the Petition to Unseal Adoption Packet (pdf) which includes all of the instructions and forms needed to get court approval to access the records.   

To get a video from a court hearing, visit the Transcript Video Services page and download the form to order a video from a hearing.  Costs depend on how many hearings you are requesting and what format you want the video recorded on.  Requests can be made in person or by mail.

To get a written transcript from a court hearing, visit the Transcript Video Services page. There you will find a form to get an estimate for the cost of the written transcript.  Prices vary depending on the length of the hearing.  Requests can be made in person, by mail, or by fax.