Responding to a Divorce

Responding to the Divorce Papers

If you were served with divorce papers, there are things you must do to participate in the divorce case. If you do nothing, your spouse may be able to get a final divorce without you. Visit this section to find out important information you should know, deadlines you must follow, and forms you must file once you have been served.

Read more ...

Now What?

There are a number of things that will happen after you file your Answer. You may have to file some additional papers, and the judge will schedule a hearing that both of you must attend. This page will explain the different things that might happen next in your case.

Read more ...