References, Resources & Links
Listed below are links to laws and other resources that relate to adoption and termination of parental rights and may be helpful to your case:
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 127. These are the Nevada statutes about adoption.
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 128. These are the Nevada statutes about terminating parental rights.
- Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure. These are the Nevada court rules that apply to all district courts in Nevada.
- Eighth Judicial District Court Rules. The rules in Part 5 apply to all family cases in Clark County.
- Videos. The judges of family court have created many helpful videos to explain the family court process and important things you need to know when representing yourself. There are also links to videos about general family law topics created by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.