Filing for an Annulment

Filing the Annulment Papers

If you believe that you have grounds to ask a Nevada court for an annulment, you can file for an annulment of the marriage. There are certain forms you must fill out and file with the court to open an annulment case. You can find instructions and all the forms you need to open an annulment case in this section.

Read more ...

How to Serve the Annulment Papers

After you open an annulment case, the next step is to make sure your spouse is “served” with the annulment papers. It is up to you to make sure that your spouse is served. Visit this section to learn about how to have your spouse served, and what to do if you do not know where your spouse can be found.

Read more ...

Now What?

Once your spouse has been served with the annulment papers, you will have to wait and see what your spouse does before you know what your next step will be. You can learn about the possible next steps in this section.

Read more ...